Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So You

This is probably one of my most favorite layouts I have done to date, and yes it was a DT project. I used some product that I had never used before, which was lots of fun. I am really getting into trying new techniques and embellishments on my projects. The picture is of my daughter from a couple years ago, but still one of my favorites.
Here are some close-ups of some the detail
I added pearls to the wings on the butterfly that I had cutout and on the top of the cage.
Its a little hard to see but i added strips of pearls around the word paper where it didn't overlap the layer behind it.
And here I cut out one of the doilie shapes from one of the papers and used silver stickles around the edge and then placed another cutout butterfly on top of it trying to create dimension.

Thanks for looking,
Sherrie

Products Used:
Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden
Patterned Paper - Flower Blooms, Dragonflies, Butterfly Wings, Dew Drops, Botanical Gardens
Prima - Summer Carnation Lemon
Stickles
Pearls
Thickers Alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment