Monday, August 22, 2011

My Weekend

Wow.....what a weekend! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and group of friends. On Saturday I celebrated another birthday, but it really started on Thursday evening. Thursday we went out to eat with our nephew Seth and our daughter Kaitlynn. After dinner we stopped by my father-in-laws and he gave me a gift card to Kohls (YEAH!) Then Friday evening my husband took me out for dinner, just the two of us, to our favorite Sushi resturant in Springfield. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sushi! Saturday morning, yes on my actual birthday, I got up and ran 17 miles. My birthday present to myself! For those that don't know why I did this, it is because I am actually training to run the Nationwide Better Health Columbus Marathon on October 16th! Then we got ready and went over to my mother and stepfather-in-laws house for a birthday dinner from them. She made the most awesome porkchops and my favorite veggie, green beans! Then Sunday I spent most of the day scrapbooking and then helped my husband out in the woods putting up a new treestand and clearing a out brush and setting up trail cameras. I can't wait to go shopping and use my giftcard. I also received a new cricut cartridge from my other in-laws!! So now you now why I have been missing for the past few days. But I promise to be back tomorrow with pictures of the layout I created on Sunday!

Sherrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment