Here is another DT project from earlier this year. I was given two paper mache eggs and paper from the Happy Go Lucky collection from Pebbles. At first I was kind of like "you have to be kidding right?" But they were serious and so I knew I had my work cut out for me. So I took my kit home and showed it to my wonderful husband and it was actually him that came up with the beginning attack plan (gotta love a supportive husband!)
So I took each egg and using a pencil I divided them into quarters and then each quarter into smaller even sized sections. I then took a piece of vellum and laid it over the egg and traced a copy of one of the individual sections. I then cut out the piece of vellum. I then used that piece of vellum to lay onto the pattern paper as my template. I traced as many sections as I needed for each egg and then cut them out. The eggs are actually two different sizes. Iwasn't too worried about the size of paper being exact because I knew I was going to cover the seams. To give it a little texture I actually crinkled up the paper before adhering it to the eggs. I used Mod Podge glue to secure the paper to the egg.
Thanks for looking,
Pebbles - Happy Go Lucky
-Chirpy Varnish 12x12 patterned paper
-Splendid 12x12 patterned paper
-Glitter Flower Brads
Silver Cord (StampinUp)