Thursday, August 11, 2011

Once Upon A Springtime - Cards

This was a DT project from a few months back (can't remember the actual month - getting old and forgetful!) I was given product from the Once Upon A Springtime collection from Graphic45 and some Petaloo flowers. Cards always seem to take me awhile to come up with ideas for and these were no exception. But once I got started they came together quickly.

For this card I cut out one of the postcards and distressed the edges. The flowers where white so I used distress ink and inked them to match.


Added some glitter glue to the petals of these homemade flowers to make them sparkle.

The edges of the petals on this flower were inked with a green distress ink. I thought it looked a little plain by itself so I cut out one the pixie's (?) and added it. I also used some of the glitter glue on the center of the flower and the pixie. The button was from my collection that I got from my grandmother.

Thanks for looking,
Sherrie!

Products Used:
Graph45 - Once Upon a Springtime
-Fairy Folk 12x12 patterned paper
-Butterfly Kisses 12x12 patterned paper
-Woodland Fantasy 12x12 patterned paper

Kaisercraft
-Rhinestone Strip Clear
-Pearl Strip

Petaloo Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment