Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Its A Fiesta! (on cards)

Since I just started this blog at the beginning of the month I am taking this opportunity to post some of my older DT projects in with the more recent ones. Can't believe it has already been a year since I started on the DT at The Scrapbook Outlet. I feel so blessed and privileged to have been selected and have enjoyed every minute of it! I love how they rotate us through the different project styles because it keeps us from getting tired of doing one thing. We rotate through cards, layout, paper craft, and altered item.

So of course this is another past DT project where I had to make cards using the Fiesta Collection from We R Memory Keepers.

I had fun playing around with the paper to create these cards. I just love the bright colors.

Thanks for looking,
Sherrie

Products Used:
We R Memory Keepers - Fiesta Collection
-Hola 12x12 patterned paper
-Salsa 12x12 patterned paper
-Rica 12x12 patterned paper
-Bonita 12x12 patterned paper
-Mi Familia tag
-Embossed Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment