Monday, October 31, 2011

Just Be You.....

Today I am sharing with you one of the layouts I completed for a Guest DT Call I entered. Won't know for about a week if I made it or not, but wanted to share this layout now. I created this layout using the Etc. Collection from Bo Bunny. I picked this line because the theme of the papers and stickers went perfectly with my pictures. Flowers and ribbon are a mix from Petaloo, Prima, and Maya Road. Also used were Prima Clear Stamp (Paintable Grid), Viva Decor Pearl Pen (Gold), TH Distress Ink (Brushed Corduroy), and Making Memories Metal Mesh.


These are pictures from the start and end of the race. I have been running since junior high when I was first able to run track in school. I started running because my older sister ran and of course anything she did I had to do! Today I run because it gives me time to get away and clear my head. Plus its also good for my health. It was always a dream of mine to run a marathon and now I have. It was not easy on me or my family, but no matter what I stayed committed and was able to accomplish my goal.

Thanks for stopping by,
Sherrie

1 comment: