Monday, October 10, 2011

Sketch Challenge

Recently I have been spending some of my on-line time at My Creative Scrapbook. For those of you that have never visited it you really should. They have an awesome gallery, forum, and blog. They also have a second bog now that is My Creative Sketches. Currently My Creative Sketches is hosting a Big Sketch/Fall Challenge. The first sketch is based on a layout by Kim Keane.
Here is my take of the sketch. This is actually the first time I have ever used a sketch and I really enjoyed it.

Here are some close-ups
I will get a different sketch in November and December and will create layouts based on those sketches. They are giving away amazing prizes to the winners. So crossing my fingers and toes!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Sherrie.

7 comments:

  1. Sherrie this is gorgeous I love all the circles and distressed edges! Fab page!
    Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool page!! I love all the layered circles and the banner is super cute!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, love all those circles, adore pet pages.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that banner way to go... Thanks for playing along...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous take on the sketch!!! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete