Friday, November 4, 2011

Holiday Pinecones

Today I just wanted to give you peak at something I have been working on lately. I am trying to develop a tutorial on them and hope to get it all finished this weekend. So be sure to check back in a couple days for the completed tutorial. In December I will be teaching a class on these at my LSS.


Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and gets to do something they enjoy. This evening my husband and I are taking our nephew squirrel hunting for the first time so maybe you will see some pictures from that next week. I also plan on spending some time deer hunting and scrapbooking. Weird combination but both things I enjoy doing (just not at the same time!)  And Saturday evening I am having a girls night with my best friend Shirley.

Thanks for stopping by,
Sherrie!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you mean coyote hunting??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherrie,those decorations look great! Hope the squirrel and deer hunting went ok :)
    Thank you for the lovely comments that you have left on my blog, they are so appreciated :)
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete