Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas Ornaments

Today I want to share with you my November DT Project that I created for The Scrapbook Outlet. For November I was given paper from BoBunny's Father Christmas Collection and three blank wooden ornaments that can be found in the other half of my LSS. That part of the store is called Cupboard Distributing.


Here are some close ups of each one individually:


For the first ornament the hardest part was just making sure I didn't mess-up the stickles before they dried. I actually did the red stickle lines one evening then set it aside and worked on the second ornament. I came back the next night and did the green stickles. It worked out good that way for me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and for those going out shopping Friday, be safe! I will be back next week with hopefully some crafty projects that I get completed on this long weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,
Sherrie

Supply List
Patterned Paper - Berries, Holly, Stripe (Bo Bunny Father Christmas)
Stickles - Christmas Red, Holly
Bling & Pearls - Kiser Craft

1 comment: