Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Scarecrow

If you hang around long you will discover that one of my new favorite victims to take pictures of is our nephew Seth. Since my kids are older and not around alot, Seth seems to be getting more camera time. Here is a layout I completed using the Basic Grey Eerie collection. The costume was actually made by his Grandma Chris who is in one of the pictures.
Here are some close up pictures
After applying the Eerie rubons I used that wonderful product I mentioned a couple posts back, Adirondack® Metallics Acrylic Paint Dabber in Pearl. This gave a shinny look to the corners and I also used it on the chipboard pieces, fence sticker, and spiderwebs.
The spiderweb boarder was made using corrugated cardboard by Canvas Corp. I used the EK Success Large Spider Web Edger Punch and then roughly covered it with Picket Fence Crackle Paint.

Thanks for looking,
Sherrie!

Supply List:
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey - Eerie Collection (Spider's Web, Reaper, Zombie)
Chipboard: Basic Grey - Eerie Collection
Rubons: Basic Grey - Eerie Collection; Heidi Grace (title)
Bling: KaiserCraft

No comments:

Post a Comment