Friday, May 25, 2012

JK-5K

Today I am going to share with you a layout I made using two of my favorite WOW! Glitter Embossing Powders....Suzy West Sierra Sunrise and Black Glint (my other favorite is the Neutral Ultra Shimmer!)

 
Ever since I can remember I have loved to run. Even now that I am older I still love to run 5K races regularly throughout the summer. I do it because I love it and not for the time. So when I found out I had actually placed at this race I was thrilled. So to highlight this achievement I made this layout.

Since yellow is my favorite color I took yellow cardstock and cut out the JK 5K and then embossed them with the Suzy West Sierra Sunrise Embossing Powder.
 


Then on my chipboard numbers and letters I double embossed them by first embossing them with Ebony and then with Black Glint. I wanted to make sure they had a really good black base. I just love how the glitter embossing powder just gives your project a little extra sparkle.

 
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to come back tomorrow and see a group post by one of our amazing teams!!
Warmly,
Sherrie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment